Not Sure What You’re Looking For?
2019 Tahoe Pontoons LT Cruise Rear Bench 18'
Call for Price
Our LT model is for those who want Tahoe quality at a great value.
The LT CRB is the clear choice for those who want a state-of-the-art cruising pontoon boat at a great price. The Cruise features the most popular elements of the full line of boats, including Matrix 50 vinyl, lifetime pontoon structure and crossbeam assembly, a fully equipped dash, and more, combined into one fabulous value!
- Length: 18 Foot
- Pontoon Diameter: 23"
- Width: 8'
- Dry Weight: 1350
- Max. Weight Cap.: 1350
- Max. Engine HP: 50
- Max. # People: 6
- Max. People Lbs.: 950
- Tach, Volt, Fuel Gauges
- Cadet II Fiberglass Helmstand with Greywood Dash Panels
- USB Charging point
- 12V Power Point
- Infinity PRV250BT Stereo
- Viper Steering Wheel
- Steering - Mechanical Standard (no tilt)
- (4) Stereo Speakers MILSPK652BS Silver
- Courtesy Light on Helmstand
- Removable Windshield
- Cadet Fixed Back Drivers Chair
- Chair Adjustment Slider, Front, Back, Rotate
- Greywood Small Kidney Thermoform Table
- Suspension Seating
- Lounge Arms with Storage (based on floorplans)
- Exclusive Matrix 50 Soft Touch Seat Vinyl
- SHORE or MIST Vinyl Rear Deck with Deco Carpet on Remainder
- Lifetime Aluminum Seat Frames with Flow-Through Ventilation
- Stainless Steel Cup Holders
- Decorative Bronze or Pewter Seat Frame Cladding
- .040 Traditional External Lock Stripped single panel walls
- Flat Graphic Logos
- Gate with Lift-n-lay hinge
- Bimini Top with 1 1/4" Square Anodized Aluminum Frame, SST Quick Release Bimini Mounts & Transport Position Brackets
- Rear Stainless Steel telescoping Ladder
- 4 Stainless U bolt & Cleat Combo
- USCG Navigation Lights
- 2 - 23" Diameter Pontoons
- Pontoon Double Full Risers
- Extended Rear Deck
- Tapered Front Deck
- 2" Rub Rail with Black Rubber Insert
- Deck Corner impact protection - Aluminum
- Max HP
- 50 hp
- Deck Length
- 18 ft.
- Deck Width
- 8 ft.
- 1350 lb.
- 6 persons; 950 lb.
- Max Carry Capacity
- 1350 lb.